Σάββατο 4 Σεπτεμβρίου 2010

Even Cheerleading Is Censored By Erdogan



Turkey defeated Russia at the world basketball championship today.

FIBA 2010 is being organized by Turkey and the match was in Ankara.

I watched it on TV, like all the other games that I could find time to watch.

While watching, I realized that the Ukrainian cheerleaders who dance during time-outs were not there today.

After a brief research, I discovered the reason:

According to a fresh report, the show was canceled, because Turkey's Prime Minister Tayyip Erdogan and his wife was also there!

Yes, the girls were totally censored, even though their revealing dresses were already modified because of the holy month Ramadan, as can be seen below.

So what can I say?

What?

I really don't know.












3 σχόλια:

Nevin said...
What a bunch of Bollocks!!!! These people (AKP) belong to the middle ages.... They make my stomach turn like a tornado...

3:52 PM Emre Kızılkaya said...

http://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/n.php?n=dance-groups-performance-axed-due-to-pm-erdogans-presence-2010-08-30

12:50 PM

Gulay said...
And people still think there is no agenda to remove the secular and make Turkey, Iranlite???


http://istanbulian.blogspot.com/2010/08/even-cheerleading-is-censored-by.html

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου